Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day 22 and I already broke one of my resolutions.

I told myself I wasn't gonna drink and drive anymore, but I did last night. 😔😕
I made it home safely thank God, but I know I need to stop. 
After Tiana got her DUI you would think I would've learned but I still do it. 
Ughhhh. 
I'm annoyed with myself. 

I went to Fata's party last night and I was cross faded with some edibles. I felt so sluggish today. 
Didn't even leave the apartment.
I didn't do anything productive today except update my calendar. That was important, but not really super productive. 
I felt kind of sad because I had nothing to do and no one to hang out with today. 
I would've went to church but Maggie, clogged up the toilet and I couldn't get in there to take a bath. Lol 
And Nick wanted to talk to me today. I'm just not in the mood to really entertain him tonight. 
It's weird, I don't want to be left alone, but then again I don't really want to talk to him. 
I think it's cause I'm not really feeling like myself today and I don't want him to see me kind of down.. I'm not sad, just not my jolly self. 
It throws people off and then they'd make it weird, or I'd have to explain... I just want to avoid all of that. 
Or maybe I'm thinking about this too deep.........

No comments:

Post a Comment