Friday, October 3, 2014

wish I could post some juiciness..

I'm boring now. lol.
I've always been boring though.. just masked with adventurous moments from time to time.
its so funny to me that everyone always thinks I'm out and about, or jet setting somewhere, and I do, quite often... well more than average people my age. 
But to me thats nothing. I wish I could "jet set" for the rest of my life. well atleast the majority of it. lol
but yea, nothings really going on with me. I work. *shocker* 
I work as a scribe in the emergency department at a hospital, it exciting and stressful, but it makes me appreciate doctors and having a healthy life soooooo much more. 
hahaha. one of my co workers told me the co workers like me and speak highly of me. 
And thats great to hear... never really had co workers before, and I've barely even met all of them so thats even better to hear.
Anyway I'm tired... talk to ya'll boys later. POP! Hold it dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment