Sunday, August 24, 2014

speaking of growth..

I have grown so much.
I can see it in myself.
God has humbled me so much. like sooooooooooooo much.
I had no choice but to rely on him and trust in him.
It was hard cause I personally felt that I was in charge of my life.. that I had everything under control.
but nahhhhh, when things are down, you really have nowhere to look but up. (diddy tweeted that. lol)

I don't consider it change, I consider it growth because its an ongoing process..
there's still issues that I struggle with.. still learning to trust people, still stuck on the one that got away, still spending way to much money on material things, still doing whatever I can to make myself happy.
not in a selfish way, but in a why be upset/why struggle/why be in stressful situations kind of way..

No comments:

Post a Comment