Wednesday, February 20, 2013

my allstar weekend experience. (5 stars)

i say this in the most humblest way possible, but its really nothing to a boss.
like, i didnt expect any less of myself.
it was amazing. the WHOLE weekend.
like beyond amazing, definitely topped the drake after party, when we were partying with Drake, Waka Flocka, and J. Cole. topped the night 10 times overrrrrrrr.
didnt take as many pics, cause i still have this wack ass 3Gs and the camera sucks, and it has no flash, so most of my pics in the club are boo boo, but nonetheless, i was there, and i experienced it with my niggas so thats all that matters.

a glimpse of our weekend......
me nicole and awet before the KD party, fun night, we made sooooo much money! hahaha. (insider)
 the replacement trio.
VIP at the diddy party with Bria.
 Diddy!!!!
 i was chilling in diddy's section tryna snap pics on the cool. didnt want to seem like a fan, even though i was DYINGGGGG inside.
 Quincy, diddy's son.
 I wanted to take a selfie with him but... I have a 3Gs. I'm too ashamed. lol.
we he walked in.
 it was only right we pregame with ciroc. hahahaaa.
 courtside at the D League Allstar game. funny story, I was actually sitting with the team owners. like real owners of real NBA teams! i mean, it was the D league, but thats still live. I even got this guy's business card! He owners the Idaho stampede! you shouldve seen the way my eyes lit up. lol.
I didnt know when you sit courtside at games they cater to you.. and they give you free food, like as much as you want! lol. i only got a pretzel, but man i thought that was live.

 me and blake chilling.
 ghetto posing at the jam session. ahahahahaa.
living lavish at hotel derek. 

 me and awet tryna get at ya bish!
i look so grown! 
at RA on valentines day.
 courtside at the Celebrity allstar game! Clyde Drexler came over to give me a high five!!!
 common and maya moore!
 little ass Kevin Hart! he is so funny, and so miniature!
 Swizz Beats, Bu Thiam, T.O, and Chris Brown all at Diddy's party.

nicole and awet's picstitches, they got one of the hundreds diddy threw and diddy gave nicole a ciroc bottle.
diddy's party was the livest party i've ever been too. 
he was soooooo live and he kept throwing money into the crowd!
not 1s but 100s!
yes hundred dollar bills! at least 20!
everyone i came with got atleast 1, and one girl got $400.
its gonna be soooooo hard to top that night and party!
I dont want it to be over, ughhhhhhhh. man i'm ready to turn up again.
spring break is in a couple of weeks so i guess the turn up is near!

1 comment: