Wednesday, January 2, 2013

my bucketlist for 2013.

  • go to atleast 5 rockets games.
  • go skydiving.
  • go to atleast 3 concerts.
  • dine and dash.
  • run in a marathon.


it was hard for me to come up with a list this year, cause in reality, everything i want to do I just do it, lol but I'm a firm believer in setting goals, and planning and all that crap. 
so this is what i have so far.
and i really want to put travel on there, but a nigga like me aint got no job, so that wouldnt be very realistic, monetary wise, but I do plan on going to Howard's homecoming && Vegas for Alodie's 21st.
2013 is gonna be a good year!
I told myself, I was gonna force.
and by force I mean FORCE.
these past years, I've been very... how do I put this.. reserved, out of the limelight..
it was cool for awhile, but now I'm ready to reclaim my seat on the throne.
I'm gassing, but ya'll see where I'm going with this.
donnn beleaaa meh juhhh watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment