Friday, July 20, 2012

i really need to stop fucking with Alvin.
smh.
like.... i just have to!
he's soooooo flakey.
one thing i cant stand is a flakey person.
i missed out on the Frank Ocean concert in Austin cause of him.
like.... I'm just so mad, I cant even speak to him.
I was supposed to go to the concert, then go party with Bria.
havent seen her since she left Houston, June 1st.
&& he just fucked it up.
funny thing is she called me today, her birthday's on tuesday && she's coming back to houston to celebrate!
Man, I love that girl!
If i had to say one person was my ride or die, it would be her.
she's always down to go, is always bragging about me, like a genuine down ass friend.
&& we alwaysssssss have a good time together.
never got to watch my back with her.
like i'm so excited to 'turn up' for her birthday.
....but i'm still pissed I didnt get to see Frank Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment