Saturday, December 17, 2011

it just irks me.

i'm not in the least bit perfect, or walk around like i'm holier than thou..
but it really irks me.
when people judge you off of your skin complexion.
like really??
i was talking to one on my guy friends who's mixed. mexican && black.
&& he told me he'd never go for a black girl. maybe a pretty light skinned but not just a dark skinned black girl.
&& i'm like ohkay. you know thats your preference. cause i know he usually goes for snowbunnies && mexican chicks.
but his reasoning behind it just made me cringe.
like nobody can determine their skin color, its inevitable.
you just deal with what you get.
&& then its the whole stigma that light skinned girls are prettier than darker ones, or light skinned guys are pussies while dark skinned guys are more masculine.
like who made this shit up?!!
i honestly dont care about color, you could be purple as long as you have a good heart && a fat wallet, it'd make no difference to me.
its a cycle.. && i feel like its never gonna be broken. smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment