Tuesday, September 27, 2011

this is disturbing...

never in my 19, almost 20 years of life, have i been "the other woman."
aint no place relevant besides number one if you ask me.
but its just so weird! 
on my part i was unaware && caught off guard by the whole situation.
its just upsetting to me cause i thought i took the necessary precautions, did my background research && everything... 
but when you ask someone a direct question && they give you a direct answer && you have no reason to doubt them like why wouldnt you believe them??!!
but i forgot to take into account that boys are shady lying pieces of shit. 
i'm dissappointed in myself. i got played by the most irrelevant, non motherfucking factor person to cruise this earth.
-______-
it doesnt hurt that much cause it happened months ago but everything is just unraveling now, but i'm still pissed. 
it just caught me off guard. i lost some cool points for that one. lol.
i'd never purposely put myself in a situation like this or ever even wanna go through this again.
i'm just a bit distraught... i'll get over it in a day or two. lol.
i just wanted to vent. saying enough, with out saying anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment