Wednesday, September 21, 2011

apartment #905

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLLLYYYYYYY!!! in my apartment.
man. its an odd feeling.. i'm excited yet nervous at the same time.
my first apartment ever. didnt think i'd even been in apartment at this age. 
i planned on living off my parents till my husband came && took me away.... or atleast until after i graduated from college. lol.
so much responsibility && stuff. but my roommate is cool, my closet is HUGE, && atleast i'm not in the house... ^__^
but anywayyyyyy, so we go there yesterday to sign the lease && move in.. 
we get inside, first of all it smelled like ass, AND THEN of all they claimed it was "cleaned" but my face was like -_____-. 
it wasnt dirty, but it wasnt up to par. at all.
we opened to fridge && saw some dead baby roaches -___________-
one thing about me. i DONT do roaches. at all. whatsoever. in any circumstance.
i was like ewwww. but ohkay, its understandable. new apartment && all.
we saw some other stuff thats not up to par as well so we went to the head office, they got maintenance to come yesterday && today.. so i was like cool, cool...
we leave, come back a few hours later && i swear to you. its like these roaches were playing hide && with each other!!
like WTF! i was like fuck this, fuck this apartment. fuck all this shit!
i was like ughhhh hell no. cant stay here tonight. 
like a jamboree of roaches! mannnnn, i was like this cant be life. 
so me && monica went to cullen && crashed at laura's.
thank God for laura. 
anywayyyyyyyy, we went to walmart today && bought everythingggggggg.
got back && sanitized && raided the whole place. bought some things to make it look homey too.
its still bland, && empty but its coming along. feel free to offer me some furniture!
i'm not sleeping there tonight either, i rather crash on campus. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment