Monday, July 25, 2011

i just watched that albino documentary again..

mannn, maybe its just be but i think albanism is BEAUTIFUL.
i know its a genetic mutation && is thought of as a bad thing, maybe its something in me that prefers lightskins... but if i ever had an albino child i'd love them just as much as the rest of my kids.
it made me sad, 1st cause he had HIV && 2nd cause like he was looked down upon for something he couldnt control...
&& then when he started crying, thats when i lost it..
i guess maybe cause its more accepted && common in America nobody really looks down on albinos..
but i guess in Zimbabwe its a big deal.
he was so strong, his parents died, all he wanted to do was go to school && live a normal life...
i seriously wanted to empty out my bank account && write him a check.
man, he really touched my heart.
some people take for granted even the littlest blessing.
i'm so blessed && so grateful to God for EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment