Saturday, November 13, 2010

yesterday was my birthday!!!!

honestly it was one of the best birthday's i've had ever. and i alwaysssss have sucky birthdays, so at first i really didnt want to do anything.
Dami FINALLLY came to visit me, with Siera.
but we ended going to a Kappa party with the girls.
it ended up being fun night.
Dami couldnt hang. lol.
she was about to pass out towards the end.
for some reason the Kappas think its cool to turn UP the heat.
&& everyone was sweaty, i swear i lost like 3 pounds. lol.
but i had a greattttt time && got alot of birthday love from everyone.
that itself just made my wholeeee day.
but certain people, people i used to eff, with showed no love.
thats the thing about me... i never forget anything.
i probably wont remember who all showed me love, but i know who all didn't...
i would take the time to list out everyone but i'll let it go...
for now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment