Wednesday, September 22, 2010

another survey.

Describe yourself.
i could do the cliche.. "no words describe me/many words describe me... yada yada yada, blah blah blah."
but instead i'll take the time out && list some words that describe me. lol.

fun, loud, crazy, $$ hungry, caring, blunt, outspoken, kind, honest, mischievious, amusing, sweet, jealous, passionate, loyal.


How do you feel about yourself?
you know... i'm just a person tryna leave my mark on the world, without the world leaving its mark on me.


How do you feel about life?
life is what you make it. you can either complain about how its treating you or you can change it.
either way its up to you.


Describe where you currently live?
Law Hall, Quadrangles, University of Houston.


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
I'd go to some Asian country... so i can find my husband. lol.

Your favorite form of transportation?
-___- my legs. lol. they havent failed me since day 1.

Your best friend is..
i dont have any... let that dream die longgggg time ago.
i hate the term "best friend" there are people i trust && people i dont. period.

Your favorite color is..
indigo. a mix of blue && purple.

Favorite time of day?
anytime i'm sleeping. lol.


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Royalty is an Understandment. or Trixie's Fun House. lol.


What is the best advice you have to give?
Be exactly who you wanna be, say exactly what you wanna say, wear exactly what you wanna wear, live exactly how you wanna live.... just be yourself..

Thought for the Day?
I'm tired, i need to study... eventually everything will be ohkay.

My soul’s present condition:
my soul is in recovery. was in the ICU for a good minute. was on detox for awhile, then did a short stint in rehab...
but now, its in recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment