Tuesday, June 1, 2010

alexander julian GIBBSON.


so aj told me to write about him...
but i just couldnt find the words to express how unique of a friendship we have....
he kinda did it all for me...


lol Elizabeth its funny how i went from disliking you with such a strong passion, now i love you . real t. you are one of the few people that any can be with anywhere anytime! like when i say you my rode dog its more than what you thing, you being my rode dawg mean that i can be with you take you anywhere at anytime time meaning that i wouldnt mind being with you 24/7 nd there are probably on 3 people in this world that i can be with 24/7 without being annoyed eventually, like i really love you nd didnt notice till now but you really are like my bestfriend. like one of the closest people to me, nd its good that you came around when it became time to rearrange my friends :/ so just know on my new pyramid of friends.... i kinda think your are at the top ... there now delete this shit nigga


-AJ Gibbson

No comments:

Post a Comment