Thursday, April 1, 2010

TODAY WAS NOT A GOOD DAY... SMH.

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOVE && CARE FOR SOMEONE SOOO MUCH, && THEM NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU??
&& THIS ISNT EVEN JUST A REGULAR EVERYDAY PERSON, I'M TALKING ABOUT FAMILY.
LIKE... (SIGH) I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL. . .
YOU REALIZE YOU HURT ME, BUT JUST DONT CARE, SO MUCH AS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
SO TODAY, STARTED OFF GOOD.
I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD, LOOKING CUTE, JUST READY FOR THE WEEKEND...
THEN DURING 4TH PERIOD I WENT TO MRS. BENSON'S OFFICE && WHEN I WAS LEAVING I SAW HIM.
WE WALKED PAST EACH OTHER, HE DIDNT SAY A DAMN WORD.
SMH...
&& I'M NOT EVEN GONNA LIE, LATER IT GOT TO ME.
TO A POINT WHERE I STARTED CRYING.
UGHHH! I'M SERIOUSLY GETTING SOFT.
HE'S IN THE WRONG YET I'M THE ONE CRYING... SMH.
I'VE BEEN THROUGH ALOT LATELY, WITH ALOT OF "FRIENDS." DONT KNOW WHO TO TRUST OR WHAT TO SAY AROUND CERTAIN PEOPLE, && EVEN HAD TO DROP SOME PEOPLE.
IT MAY NOT SOUND LIKE MUCH,  BUT MY FRIENDS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.
I CANT RELY ON MY "FAMILY" FOR VARIOUS REASONS.
ITS NOT LIKE I NEED EVERYONE TO LIKE ME, LIKE TINA THINKS.
I HAVE A FEW PEOPLE && THATS IT, SO WHEN I LOSE 4 OF THEM, ALL IN ABOUT A WEEK, IT HURTS.
MANNN, IDK...


BUT BACK TO "CUBIC ZIRCONIUM", CAUSE HE SURE AINT NO DIAMOND...
LIKE WHY??
YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE && I DONT KNOW WHY I WAS EVEN CRYING IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP && THINK BACK ON ALLL I'VE DONE FOR YOU.
&& ALL THE STUFF YOU DID TO ME.
NO ONE CAN SAY I WASNT A GOOD COUSIN.
AS FOR YOU... NOT AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment