Friday, March 19, 2010

YOUR GONNA HAVE TO EXCUSE ME...

MANNN, LAST NIGHT/YESTERDAY WAS REALLL TRYING.
HMMMM... I'M JUST GOING THROUGH ALOT && THEN MORE STUFF HAPPENS, && THEN EVEN MORE STUFF HAPPENS.
I TEND TO TAKE OUT MY SADNESS AS ANGER.
YESTERDAY I REALLLLL SAD, (IF YOU COULDNT TELL.)
I JUST EXPECT MORE FROM PEOPLE...
MORE FROM MYSELF.
I'VE BEEN LET DOWN SOOOO MANY TIMES, YOU'D THINK I WAS IMMUNE TO IT.
I LET MY GUARD DOWN && I TRUSTED, ONLY FOR YA'LL TO REMIND ME WHY I HAD IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
SMH..
&& PAPA, MY OWN FLESH && BLOOD, YOUR FUCKING DESPICABLE.

BUT I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ONES WHO ROSE TO THE OCCASION, ITS RARE TO EVER SEE ME LIKE REALLY HURTING SO I'D LIKE TO THANK DAMI, WALE, JESSEVAUGHN, && ESPECIALLY PRINCE.
HE STAYED UP INTO THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING WITH ME && WE JUST TALKED IT OUT. . . WHO KNEW PRINCE HAD A HEART?!
AHAHAHHA, JK THATS MY NIGGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment