Saturday, March 20, 2010

WHEN I SAY I GOT A PLAN, I GOT A PLAN.


SO I DIDNT GET TO GO TO YINKA'S PARTY YESTERDAY CAUSE A.J CAME  TO GET ME TOO LATE...
I WAS DETERMINED TO DO SOMETHING THIS SPRING BREAK, CAUSE ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET OUTTA THIS DAMN HOUSE.
SO AJ SAYS HE'S GOING SHOPPING && TO CHILI'S TODAYYY...
&& YOU KNOW I COULDNT MISS A SHOPPING TRIP, SO I CALLED UP DAMI (MY PARTNER IN CRIME) && WE DEVISED A PLAN SO I COULD GO.
AS YOU CAN SEE THE PLAN WORKED.
I HAD TO LIE && SNEAK BUT I'M ALLL GOOD NOW.
I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL "VOLUNTEERING AT A DEBATE TOURNAMENT!!!!"
AHAHAHAH.
WHO THINKS OF STUFF LIKE THAT?!!
BUT ME, FAITH, HONEY && AJ WENT ACCESSORY SHOPPING, THEN I JUST CHILLED AT AJ'S HOUSE TILL IT WAS TIME TO GO TO CHILI'S.
CHILI'S, CHILI'S, CHILI'S.... SMH.
A WHOLE LOT OF DRAMA WENT ON THERE.
DIDNT EVEN GET TO EAT ME, AJ, JEFF, && DERRICK (I HOPE THATS THAT BOYS NAME) ENDED UP GOING TO MCDONALDS.
THEN BACK TO AJ'S HOUSE, && CHILLED UNTIL MY MOM STARTED CALLING.
LOL... I IGNORED IT CAUSE I WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE IN 30 MINUTES ANYWAY.
BUT THEN SHE TEXTED ME!!!
LIKE THIS LADY CAN BARELY TYPE IN PHONE NUMBERS!!!
AHAHAHA,
ALL IN ALL, IT WAS A GOOD DAY.
BUT LEFT A BADDD TASTE IN AJ'S MOUTH.  ; )  ; )  ; )  
WOW THAT GUY IS GONNA KILL ME!!!! AAHAHHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment