Wednesday, March 3, 2010

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY! ; )))


SO TODAY WAS TAKS && SENIORS DIDNT HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL TILL 12.
ANDREW= BEST FRIEND.
DAMI= PARTNER IN CRIME
SEYI, B, TUNDE= DAMI'S BOYFRIEND, FRIEND, FRIEND.
SO ANDREW,  CAME && GOT ME, && WE WENT TO IHOP.
WHICH WAS INFESTED WITH BUSHRATS! (PEOPLE THAT GO TO BUSH.)
SO ME && ANDREW IN THAT THANG, FIRST I DIDNT WAIT IN LINE, SO 2 PEOPLE GOT IN FRONT OF US, THEN HE WENT TO GO DAP UP THIS ONE BOY FROM BUSH I CANT STAND.
UGHH... I ACTUALLY YELLED ACROSS THE PLACE, "ANDREW, COME ON!!!" CAUSE WHILE WE WERE WAITING IN LINE I ALREADY TOLD HIM I DIDNT LIKE THAT BOY.
SO WE GET SEATED && ITS SO FUNNY CAUSE HE'S LIKE 6'8 OR SOMETHING && HIS LEGS COULDNT FIT IN THE BOOTH!!!! AHAHAHHA.
WE GOT SEATED RIGHT BY 5, (YES 5!) OLDER AFRICAN FOLKS, THEY WERE LITERALLY HAVING LIKE A PRAYER MEETING, INSIDE OF IHOP!!!
ME && ANDREW WERE ROLLLLING!!!!
&& YOU KNOW AFRICANS LOUD SO THE WHOLE LEFT SIDE OF THE RESTUARANT HEARD THEM.
SO WE'RE JUST TALKING, && IN WALKS DAMI, SEYI, B, && TUNDE.
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS COMING...
THATS MY NIGGA BUT SHE TOTALLY CRASHED OUR LIL BREAKFAST.
THEN ROACHED PANCAKES && MADE FUN OF ANDREW THE WHOLE TIME!!!!
IT WAS FUNNN THOUGH, SEYI && THEM LEFT HER SO SHE HAD TO COME BACK WITH US... AHAHHAHA.
ANDREW WAS NOT HAVING IT. BUT WE STILL TOOK HER.
GOT BACK TO THE SCHOOL, LISTENED TO THIS BORING NONSENSE MAN TALK ABOUT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT.
I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO 7TH PERIOD, BUT I WASNT IN THE MOOD SO I JUST HUNG OUT WITH ANDREW... && DAMI.
WE WENT TO SONIC WITH PRINCE, THOSE HOES MADE ME PAY. && && THEN I HAD POWDERPUFF PRACTICE AFTER SCHOOL.
THAT WAS MY DAY!

1 comment: