Saturday, March 27, 2010

THANKS TO THEM I'M SCREWED UP.

SO THEY [MY GUARDIANS] MADE UP THEIR MINDS.
I'M GOING TO UofH NEXT YEAR.
AS USUAL, I DONT WANT TO GO...
BUT THEY SEEM TO THINK THEY HAVE TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR ME, SO OF COURSE THEY WOULDNT LET ME GO FAR.
THEY ARE JUST DETERMINED TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL, WHILE SCREWING ME UP IN THE PROCESS.
BUT THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO.
I'M ON THE WAITINGLIST AT A&&M, BUT I WOULDNT HOLD MY BREATH ON THAT ONE. . .
MANNN, I HOPE I GET REALLL SCREWED UP, LIKE HONESTLY.
SO I CAN GO ON OPRAH, OR EVEN WORSE, STAND IN FRONT OF THE CONGREGATION && EXPLAIN THE CRUEL COLD HEARTED BEASTS THAT RAISED ME.
&& THATS ON SOME REAL SHIT.
TODAY I THOUGHT ABOUT GOING INTO THE ARMY.
I HONESTLY THINK JOINING ANY ARMED FORCE IS GIVING YOUR LIFE AWAY, JUST STUPID.
BUT ITS A FREE EDUCATION && I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL BE FAR ENOUGH.
IF THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET OUTTA THIS HOUSE && NOT BE A BUM, I'LL DO IT.
WE'LL SEE. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment