Tuesday, March 2, 2010

THE RELATIONSHIP GURU.

SO SINCE LAST WEEK PEOPLE HAVE JUST STARTED COMING TO ME WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS.
LOL... LIKE SERIOUSLY HARDCORE, I DONT THINK MY LIFE WILL GO ON TYPE OF STUFF.
4 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.... 4!
I THINK THATS SO FUNNY, CAUSE I'M NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP MYSELF... BUT I GUESS PEOPLE JUST THINK THEY COULD TRUST ME.
&& THATS A GOOD FEELING CAUSE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS MESSY.
LOL!!! I WAS NEVER MESSY, JUST LOUD.
BUT MAN, I WAS GIVING THESE PEOPLE MY BEST STUFF, "...YOU DESERVE BETTER..."
"ITS NOT LIKE YOUR GONNA MARRY THAT PERSON SO LET IT GO..."
"MAYBE GOD TOOK YOU OUTTA THAT RELATIONSHIP TO PUT YOU IN A BETTER ONE..."
"YOU CAN REALLY REGRET IT, JUST USE THIS EXPERIENCE TO MAKE YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP EVEN BETTER..."
MAN, SOMETIMES I EVEN SURPRISE MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment