Monday, March 8, 2010

MY LITTLE TESTIMONY.

I NEED TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY CAUSE GOD REALLY HAS BEEN GOOD IN MY LIFE.
LAST SUNDAY THEY GAVE A PRAYER POINT, IT WAS LIKE "JUST THANK GOD FOR SOMETHING YOUR GRATEFUL FOR OR SOMETHING THAT HE'S DONE FOR YOU.
&& I STARTED THANKING GOD FOR MY LIFE.
IF YA'LL ONLY KNEW!!!
I ALWAYS LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE WHERE I'M GOING.
GET IN CRAZY PEOPLE'S CARS, BASICALLY GOING ON DAY TRIPS.
EVEN AFTER MY PARENTS TELL ME NOT TO GO SOMEWHERE I STILL GO. LOL.
I MEAN, I DO GET SCARED BECAUSE IF ANYTHING WOULD HAPPEN WHILE I'M AWAY IT'LL BE MY FAULT && THEY WOULDNT EVEN KNOW.
I JUST DONT THINK I SHOULD BE ON HOUSE ARREST, ITS BEEN TOOOO LONG.
I MEAN I'M PRACTICALLY GROWN.
BUT I'D LIKE TO THANK GOD CAUSE HE'S KEPT ME THIS LONG.
DAMN... WE WERE DRIVING ON THE FREEWAY && I JUST GOT SCARED CAUSE WHAT IF THE CAR JUST TUMBLED OVER && I DIED.
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS... BUT THAT WONT BE MY PORTION IN JESUS' NAME.
ANYWAY, THATS MY LITTLE TESTIMONY, HOPE IT TOUCHED SOMEONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment