Saturday, March 6, 2010

LONGGGGGG DAY.

YESTERDAY WAS TOO LEGIT.
I WILL BE KISSING CHRIS'S SHOES BUT ITS ALL GOOD.
THE GAME WAS SOOOO CRUNK.
I GOT THERE END OF THE 3RD, REMI'S DAD TOOK US, HE EVEN BOUGHT MY TICKET TOO! AHAHHAHA.
MANNNNN, TRAFFIC WAS NO JOKE.
WE WERE ALMOST THERE THOUGH!!!
TRAVIS WAS ALWAYS UP OR TIED.
THEN WE HIT OVERTIME.... SMH.
THEY GAVE IT THIER ALL && MADE IT THIS FAR, SO I'M PROUD OF THEM FOR THAT.
BUT THEY SEEMED FINE ABOUT THEIR LOSS THOUGH.
I WAS SAD THOUGH, CAUSE WHEN WE WENT TO OVERTIME I LITERALLY GOT ON MY KNEES && STARTED PRAYING.
MY LITTLE FAGGBOT DID GOOD THOUGH. HE BLOCKED THIS SHOT && EVERYONE STARTED GOING WILDDD! LOL.

TODAY: SMH, BIG TIME!!!!!
DONT EVER VOLUNTEER AT THE RODEO!!!!
SO I WAS GONNA VOLUNTEER, BUT I HATE BEING ANYWHERE ALONE SO AJ, AMA, AND JEFF CAME WITH.
ME && AJ WERE PARTNERS, FIRST WE GOT STUCK WITH THE HANDICAPPED BOOTH WHICH LITERALLY COULDNT CONTAIN THE BOTH OF US.
THEN WE DIDNT HAVE THE PROMISED, "MULTIPLE 15 MINUTE BREAKS." OUR LUNCH WAS ONLY 30 MINUTES. && WE DIDNT GET TO RIDE RIDES FOR FREE, LIKE THEY PROMISED.
&& ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT THEY GAVE US THIS UGLY OVERSIZED UNIFORM, THAT AJ SWORE HE COULD ROCK.
WE GOT OVER ALL THAT THOUGH... OUR SHIFT WAS FROM 8AM TO 4PM.
TELL ME WHY WE IN THAT MUG TILL LIKE 5:30, 6:00. 6:30.
THEN AJ CAUSES A BIG SCENE && STARTS FAKE CRYING.
ME, AMA, && JEFF WERE ROLLINGGGG!!!! IT WAS SOOOO GOOD.
WE DIDNT FINISH THAT THING UNTIL LIKE 7.
THEN I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE LADY TO BRING ME BACK TO SCHOOL. SHE DIDNT GET OFF TILL LIKE 9:30.
SO I DIDNT GET BACK HOME TILL AFTER 10.
WHAT A WASTE OF A SATURDAY.
AT LEAST ME && AJ GOT $30. AHAHHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment