Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I JUST MADE A BREAD, BUTTER, && STEW SANDWICH... IT WAS QUITE DELICIOUS.

FORGIVE ME, I'VE BEEN EXTREMELYYYY LAZY.
&& OF COURSE ALOT HAS HAPPENED IN BETWEEN.

LETS START WITH TEAR... I LOVE THAT DUDE.
SOMETHING LIKE A BEST FRIEND, EXCEPT I KINDA HAVE THIS "BESTFRIEND CURSE."
EVERYTIME I CLAIM SOMEONE AS MY BESTFRIEND, WE END UP HATING EACH OTHERS GUTS, LIKE SOMETHING SERIOUS!
BUT... UMMMM. WHERE WAS I GOING WITH THIS??
OOOOOH YEA!!! AHAHAHHA.
SO WE'RE EACH OTHERS #1 FAN. WE TALK ALLDAY EVERYDAY.
HE ALWAYS TEXTS ME "GOOD MORNING."
THAT ALONE MAKES ME JUST LOVE HIM.
LIKE REALLY, WHO WOULDNT WANT TO WAKE UP TO A GOOD MORNING TEXT?!
IF ONLY HE LIKED BLACK GIRLS... SMH.
BUT ANYWAY, I WAS COMPLAINING LIKE I ALWAYS DO ABOUT SOMETHING. && HE JUST PUT ME IN MY PLACE!
LIKE SOMETHING SERIOUS!
IT WAS AMAZING... CAUSE REALLY NO DUDE EVER PUTS ME IN MY PLACE. I'M KEEPING HIM AROUND FOR A LONGGG TIME. ( ;

NEXT IS FAGGBOT, HMMM... SMH. <--- REALLY HARD!
 ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU NEED TO MAN UP && STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT.
WHAT THE HECK, MAN... YOU JUST DISAPPOINT ME.
FOR LIKE 3 DAYS I'VE BEEN DYING, WONDERING IF I'M IN THE WRONG && WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED.

THEN THERE'S CHIN.
SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND 2 YEARS AGO.
DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHY WE GOT INTO...
OVER SOMETHING STUPID I ASSUME.
WE'RE JUST TOO MUCH ALIKE, BOTH STUBBORN && PRIDEFUL.
WELL TODAY I MESSAGED HER ON FACEBOOK.
CAUSE THAT WAS MY BESTFRIEND, WE WENT THROUGH ALOT TOGETHER, IT WASNT EASY, IT TOOK ALL THE COURAGE IN THE WORLD...
BUT WE TALKED ARE TALKING. WE'LL SEE HOW THIS GOES.

LOL. I JUST REALIZED I GIVE PEOPLE NICKNAMES... HMMM.
MAINLY SO PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHO I TALK TO, BUT I HAVE A BIG MOUTH ANYWAY, YOU'LL FIND OUT IN TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment