Tuesday, March 23, 2010

: (

MAN, I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE...
I'M WEAK.
I SEE THEM && I PUT ON A NONCHALANT FRONT.
SMH, ME && MY DAMN FEELINGS.
THEYYY ARE THE FUCKED UP, MESSED UP NIGGAS.
FOR SOME REASON THEY WERE ATTACHED TO ME, WELL IT STARTED OFF THAT WAY...
IN THE END I COULDNT HELP BUT REALIZE I FELT THE SAME.
NOW I FEEL LIKE A CRACK ADDICT GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWL...
AHAHAHA, OHKAY MAYBE NOT THAT MUCH, BUT SOMETHING SIMILAR.
I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT FOR LIKE A WHILE THEY WERE KIND OF MY LIFE.
THE BOTH OF THEM...
MAN, HOW'D I LET THAT HAPPEN?!!
WHEN YOU TALK TO SOMEONE 24/7, LIKE LITERALLY ALL DAY EVERYDAY, && ONE DAY IT JUSTS STOPS...
LAST MONTH I USED OVER 8,OOO TEXTS.
&& I DIDNT EVEN GET MY PHONE BACK THE FIRST FEW DAYS.
ITS THE 6TH DAY OF MY NEW BILL && I ONLY USED 684.
SO SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment