Monday, February 1, 2010

SO REALLY, WHATS YOUR ISSUE?

MY INTERNET HAS BEEN DOWN FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS...
&& OF COURSE SOMETHING BLOGWORTHY HAS HAPPENED IN BETWEEN.
UGH...
PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!!
I'M GONNA LET THE SITUATION BE CAUSE SHE HAS MY POLO HOODY && I WANT THAT THING BACK IN ONE PIECE.

BUT LET ME SAY SOMETHING....
EVEN THOUGH I USE MEN, THAT FRANKLY I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT, (SOMETIMES) FOR MONEY DOESNT MEAN THAT MY FRIENDS, PEOPLE THAT I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT COULD USE ME FOR MONEY.
JUST CAUSE I HAVE MONEY, DOESNT MEAN THAT I'M WILLING TO SPEND BOKU LOADS OF IT ON YOU. 
WHEN I GIVE, I GIVE FROM MY FUCKING HEART.
&& IF YOU CANT APPRECIATE THAT SHIT THEN  FUCK OFF. 
&& TAKE YOUR FAKE ASS ATTITUDE WITH YOU.
WE NOT EVEN THAT CLOSE FOR ME TO  BUY YOU SOMETHING OFF THE DAMN DOLLAR MENU!!!
SO IF I'M SPENDING MONEY ON YOU YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING HAPPY! 
CAUSE WE ALL KNOW I'M REALLL TIGHT WITH MY CASH.
BUT THAT WAS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE...
THANK YOU CAUSE YOU TAUGHT ME A GOOD ASS LESSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment