Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SO I HAVE A CRUSH.

2 TO BE INFACT.
LOL. DAMN... I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO BLOG ABOUT THIS...
I'M BEGINNING TO THINK LOVE IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS.
BUT THATS FOR ANOTHER DAY.
ANYWAY I HAVE 2 CRUSHES.
OH LORD...
 ITS JUAT A CRUSH. NOTHING SERIOUS, SO DONT DIE.

ANYWAY THE FIRST BOY.
HE'S OHKAY... LOOKS && DRESSING WISE.
BUT HE HAS AN ALMOST FANTASTIC PERSONALITY.
HE'S SO FUNNY.
BEFORE HE EVEN SAYS ANYTHING, I JUST SEE HIM && START LAUGHING.
I'VE BEEN TRYNA FIGHT IT, FOR AWHILE NOW...
BUT I JUST CANT. LOL.

&& THE SECOND IS A NEW ONE...
OH LORD X2.
I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO LIKE THIS DUDE.
HE TALKED TO MY FRIEND... BROKE HER LIL HEART.
BUT DAMN... UGH. WHO KNEW BEHIND ALL THAT THERE WAS AN ACTUAL PERSON IN THERE.
&& HE GOT $$$!  ; )))
I SECRETLY THINK HE A DRUGDEALER...
ISNT THAT A CUTE COUPLE??
A DRUGDEALER && A PROSTITUTE?!
HMMM... MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment