Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I GUESS ITS JUST LIFE...

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD, KNOW EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, FROM THE OUTSIDE YOUR LIFE LOOKS KINDA GREAT...
BUT ON THE INSIDE YOU FEEL SO ALONE??

ITS A PHASE THAT I GO THROUGH EVERY NOW && AGAIN...
I BUY THINGS TO MAKE ME HAPPY, I KEEP FUN COMPANY TO KEEP ME SMILING.
BUT ON THE INSIDE, I FEEL LIKE AN EMPTY BARREL.
MY DAD ONCE TOLD ME, "THE EMPTIEST BARREL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE."
&& IF YOU KNOW ME, I'M PRETTY LOUD. LOL.
BUT I DONT WANNA BE AN EMPTY BARREL...
IDK.
AFTER AWHILE EVERYTHING GETS TIRING.
THE PEOPLE, THE CLOTHES, NOT REALLY THE MONEY.
BUT HEY, THATS JUST ME.
ITS LIKE LIFE IS LIVED OUT IN STAGES.
&& I AM SO OVER WITH THIS STAGE!
I THOUGHT I FOUND MYSELF... KNEW WHO I REALLY WAS, BUT TIMES LIKE THIS I GET DOUBTFUL.
MY PARENTS SAY I GO WHEREVER THE WIND BLOWS...
BUT WTF TO THEY KNOW??
THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!!
I'M LIKE A STRANGER IN MY OWN HOUSE!
YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD NOTICE ALL THE SHIT I'VE BEEN BUYING WITH THE $$$ I GOT FROM TRICKING...
&& THESE ARE NOT LIKE 1 OR 2 SHIRTS FROM THE MALL.
BRAND NEW SHOES, JEANS, PURSES.
THESE PEOPLE ARE OBLIVIOUS TO ME!!!
AHHAHAHAA. BUT ITS KINDA GOOD THOUGH.
I GUESS...
I'M SOOO MATERIALISTIC
I USED TO THINK THAT SHIT WAS CUTE...
ITS JUST MAKES ME SEEM MORE EMPTY.
I'LL WORK ON IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment