Sunday, January 10, 2010

ANOTHER SUNDAY...


SO I'M HERE CONTEMPLATING ON WHETHER OR NOT TO GO TO CHURCH.
LIKE YA'LL DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL!!!
I CANT STAND MY CHURCH!
&& I TRIED TO LEAVE, EVEN SNICK OUT OF MY CHURCH TO GO TO ANOTHER ONE...
BUT MY PARENTS WEREN'T HAVING IT.
AS USUAL.
UGH...
ITS SOOOO BAD!!!
LIKE HOW DO YOU GO TO CHURCH && NOT LEARN ANYTHING?!
ALL THEY DO IS YELL && TELL PEOPLE TO SHUT UP.
THIS IS THE AGE WHERE I SHOULD REALLY BE SOAKING UP EVERYTHING, LEARNING AS MUCH AS I CAN BEFORE I GO OUT INTO THE WORLD...
SO I'LL HAVE MORALS, && VALUES && BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD && THE SALT OF THE EARTH.
BUT HOW CAN I DO THAT WHEN I KNOW NOTHING??
WELL HONESTLY, I CANT BLAME IT ALL ON MY CHURCH CUZ I HAVE A BIBLE && I'M LITERATE...
BUT THEM, THEY MAKE ME WANNA RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THE CHURCH AS I CAN!
UGH!!!!
ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING.
MY CHURCH IS A JOKE/HOTMESS/FASHION SHOW/CLUB ON A SUNDAY/JERRY SPRINGER.
ANYONE THATS GOES OR HAS BEEN TO MY CHURCH KNOWS THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH.
I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS NOT ALWAYS GONNA GET ALONG && THAT ANYWHERE YOU GO THEY'LL BE MESS...
BUT WHY IS MY CHURCH ALL ABOUT THAT.
WHOSE BEEFING WITH WHO.
WHO GO OUT WITH WHO.
WHY SOMEONE WAS TALKING DOWN.
WHAT SHE GOT ON.
STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT!
LIKE UGH!!!!
LEARN THE FUCKING WORD!!!
LOL. I CURSE WHEN I'M UPSET.
I DONT EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE HOLIER THAN THOUGH... THATS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING AT ALL.
BUT ATLEAST TRY!
DANG CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY EVEN CURSE IN CHURCH??
JUST TALKING TO EACH OTHER THEY BE CURSING... LIKE HAVE RESPECT FOR GOD.
BUT NONE OF THIS REALLY MATTERS.
IMMA GO... REAL LATE.
I HAVE TO MAKE MY
APPEARANCE.
ISNT THAT SAD??
THAT I THINK OF CHURCH AS AN APPEARANCE??


No comments:

Post a Comment