Friday, December 18, 2009

WHY AM I SO DAMN PRIDEFUL??

MAN...
I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.
I MISS JUST CHILLING AT YOUR HOUSE && TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT PEOPLE.
I MISS GOING PLACES TOGETHER, CUZ YOU WERE BASICALLY MY WAY OUTTA THIS DAMN HOUSE.
I MISS TALKING YOU, YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME HOW DUMB MY JOKES WERE && I WAS A RETARD FOR EVEN SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT.
I WAS SO DEPENDENT ON YOU.
&& NOW WITHOUT YOU, I HAVE TO HOOVER AROUND PEOPLE I DONT REALLY CARE FOR.
PEOPLE THAT DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME.
I WANNA CALL YOU UP SOOO BAD.
OR SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE.
BUT MY EGO IS THROUGH THE ROOF.
I JUST CANT.
I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD JUST LET IT GO...
LOL.
ITS SO IRONIC, CUZ I'M ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE TO DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
"IF THEY MAKE YOU HAPPY && YOU FEEL LIKE CRAP WITHOUT THEM JUST DO IT. DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY, JUST DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY."
I SHOULD REALLY TAKE MY OWN ADVICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment