Saturday, December 26, 2009

MY THROAT HURTS.

SO WHERE DO I START?? YESTERDAY WAS A LONGGG DAY.
I'M STILL KINDA TIRED.
IT WAS THE START OF BRING DOWN THE GLORY. (A PROGRAM AT MY CHURCH)
LIKE EVERYONE WAS THERE!
EVERYONE!
I'M LIKE THIS AINT GONNA BE LIKE THE LOCK IN, LOL.
BUT I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE, I WAS SCOPING TOO.
&& THEN I HAD TO SING!
OH LORD... I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO SING FRIDAY CUZ I DIDNT PRACTICE THE SONG WITH THE OTHER PERSON.
SHE WAS ALL CONFIDENT CUZ SHE KNEW HER PART WELL...
&& I WAS LIKE LET'S PRACTICE BECAUSE I DONT WANNA GET UP THERE && EMBARRASS MYSELF.
SHE WOULD NOT EVEN HELP ME!
THREW ME UNDER THE BUS!!!!
BEFORE WE GOT ONSTAGE WE ALREADY DECIDED WE WE'RE GONNA ALTERNATE ADLIBBING.
CUZ IF WE BOTH DID IT IT WOULD SOUND NASTY.
ITS LIKE AS SOON AS WE GOT UP THERE SHE JUST DECIDED THAT SHE WAS GONNA DO EVERYTHING!
SO I'M STANDING UP THERE LIKE A JACKDUMMY, JUST LOOKING AT HER LIKE "REALLY?"
UGH... LIKE JUST PICTURE ME, STANDING ON THE ALTER, HOLDING THE MIC WITH BOTH MY HANDS, MOUTH OPEN, GIVING HER THE EVIL EYE.
I WAS UPSET...
BUT ITS MY FAULT CUZ I SHOULD HAVE LEARNED THE ADLIBS BETTER.
DIDNT EVEN APOLOGIZE WHEN WE WERE DONE.


          HERE'S MY SOLO.

2 comments: