Thursday, December 31, 2009

MY LAST POST OF 2009...

EVERYONE IS MAKING NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS...
NOT ME.
I REFUSE TO BS MYSELF.
I DONT NEED TO CHANGE A DAMN THING ABOUT MYSELF.
ACTUALLY... I TAKE THAT BACK...
I DO NEED TO CHANGE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF.
BUT HONESTLY THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN UNTIL I WANT THEM TO.
&& RIGHT NOW, I'M GOOD JUST DOING ME.
I WISH EVERYONE WAS AS REAL AS ME.
SPOKE THEIR MIND, ACTED ON THEIR EMOTIONS, JUST DID WHATEVER THEY FELT LIKE.
ITS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD TRAIT, BUT I'M FINE WITH IT.
ANYWAY... I WISH EVERYONE WOULD SPEND THIS NEW YEARS IN CHURCH.
TALKING TO GOD. THANKING HIM FOR YOUR LIFE && FOR KEEPING YOU THIS FAR.
&& ASK HIM TO KEEP YOU UNTIL NEXT YEAR && TO LET YOU PROSPER IN EVERYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES.
WELL, I KNOW I'M GONNA BE DOING THAT.
UNTIL NEXT YEAR.
- QUEEN ELIZABETH OYENIYI <3

No comments:

Post a Comment