Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'M STARTING TO HATE MY PARENTS.

YA'LL MIGHT THINK THIS IS AN OVER REACTION BUT I'M REALLY STARTING TO HATE THEM.
THEIR JUST CONSTANTLY TRYNA BRING ME DOWN!
LIKE REALLY, WHAT KIND OF PARENTS DO THAT SHIT?!
UGH!!!!
I'M SLOWLY BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT THEY DONT SUPPORT ME IN ANYTHING.
NEVER CONGRADULATE ME ON GETTING A SOLO, OR  COME TO ANY OF MY PREFORMANCES, NEVER EVEN BEEN TO A TRACK MEET.
THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING I DO, ALWAYS ARE BRINGING ME DOWN, && TREAT ME LIKE I'M THEIR DAMN SLAVE.
LIKE THAT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH.
I'M  DOING ALL THE MANLY CHORES AROUND THE HOUSE WHILE JAMES IS JUST WALKING AROUND OR SITTING IN HIS ROOM.
LIKE REALLY WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU SENDING??
CUZ TRUST IF PRINCE CHARMING EXPECTED ME TO TEND TO HIM HAND && FOOT.
I WOULD CUT HIS NUTS OFF, ROAST IT, THEN SERVE IT TO HIM.
YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY VULGARNESS...
I'M JUST REALLY UPSET.
&& THEY ALWAYS TELL ME I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM...
I'M LIKE WTF?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????
MY SELF ESTEEM IS THROUGH THE ROOF!
BUT THEIR JUST SO WRAPPED UP IN WHAT THEY WANNA BELIEVE THAT NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, IT WOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
THEY DIDNT EVEN TELL ME I DID A GOOD JOB YESTERDAY!
THATS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THEY ARE.
THEY DONT SUPPORT ME IN SHIT!
EVEN IF I WENT UP THERE && MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OF MYSELF... I STILL EXPECT THEM TO GIVE ME A "GOOD JOB" OR "YOU TRIED."
BUT NOT WITH MY PARENTS...
ON THE WAY HOME, I WAS ALREADY UPSET BC  OF THE ADLIBBING SITUATION, THEN THEY STARTED IN ON ME.
THEY ONLY SEE THE NEGATIVES, THEY LIKE TO JUST PICK, PICK, PICK.
I USED MY MASCARA TO DRAW A WAR MARK ON MY FACE && THEY WERE LIKE "WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?? ALWAYS DIFFERENT."
LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP!
UGH!!!!
STAY TRYNA BRING ME DOWN!
I JUST CAME BACK FROM CHURCH SO I REALLY SHOULDNT BE CURSING LIKE THIS.
YOU'LL HAVE TO ACCEPT MY SINCEREST APOLOGIZES.
GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment