Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SO... I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE YESTERDAY.

ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL CUZ I DONT HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE.
MY DAD SAID IF I GET INTO A&&M HE'LL GET ME A BRAND NEW CAR.
(BMW 328i)
SO LETS PRAY...
BUT ANYWAY I WENT TO THE DPS && I MET TRAE THE TRUTH!!!
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS CUZ I DONT LIKE HOUSTON RAPPERS.
BUT ALL THESE HOODRATS WERE SURROUNDING HIM TAKING PICTURES && BEING UNNECESSARILY LOUD.
EVERYONE ELSE WAS EXCITED.
I AINT GONNA LIE I DID WALK BY HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES TO CATCH A GLANCE.
I WAITED FOR AN HOUR, && I'M NOT PATIENT AT ALL.
UGH. I WAS SO MAD CUZ THERE WAS THESE CUTE BOYS WITH JORDANS && TRUES...
&& I WALKED IN THERE WITH MY DIRTY CHUCKS.
I HATE WHEN I GO TO PLACES YOU DONT EXPECT TO MEET PEOPLE, LOOKING COMFORTABLE && WHEN YOU GET THEIR YOU REALIZE YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT ON SOME NICER CLOTHES.
BUT IT WAS FINE CUZ I WAS THERE WITH MY MOM ANYWAY.
I WAS IN A LINE WAITING && THIS WHITE LADY GOT PUNKED BY A GHETTO BLACK LADY. LOL.
THE BLACK LADY WAS LIKE, "WHEN DID YOU GET IN FRONT OF ME?? I COULDA SWORE I WAS HERE FIRST."
&& THE WHITE LADY WAS LIKE, "WELL YOU CAN CUT ME."
SO THE GHETTO BLACK LADY WAS LIKE, "HELL YEA, I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY THAT."
AHAHHAHHAAHA.
I WAS DYING LAUGHING CUZ THE WHITE WAS THERE FIRST.
&& WHEN THE BLACK LADY LEFT, SHE HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL THE WHITE LADY GOODBYE && LAUGH AT HER. LOLSMH.
&& THEN THESE LIL MESICAN KIDS KEPT CRYING && RUNNING AROUND.
&& THIS INDIAN GUY WAS KNOCKED OUT.
I COULDNT HELP BUT LAUGH.
MOUTH OPEN && EVERYTHING!!
I WOULD'VE TOOK A PIC BUT I DIDNT BRING MY CAMERA.
BUT NOW I AM NO LONGER AN ILLEGAL DRIVER, IT WAS FUN FOR A WHILE.
I ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY OFF THE ROAD WHILE I'M DRIVING, CUZ HONESTLY I CANT DRIVE WORTH CRAP!!!
LIKE SERIOUSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment