Thursday, November 12, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY.

UGH... NOT SO HOT.
THIS DAY IS GETTING WORSE && WORSE.
IN THE MORNING I ASKED MY MOM FOR MY PHONE BACK...
SHE SAID NO.
SHE GAVE ME A BIRTHDAY CARD...
WITH NO MONEY IN IT.
(I'M USED TO GETTING $100-$200)
THEN AT SCHOOL I WAS GETTING ONE TO MANY "HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S" && NOT ENOUGH CASH.
I LEFT WITH $36.
WHAT THE HELL IMMA DO WITH THAT?!
LAST YEAR I HAD ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT CAKES, 5 GIFTS && BALLOONS, $76, THE WHOLE 9 .
THIS YEAR NOT SO MUCH.
SOMEONE EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME FOR MONEY.
&& WAS DEAD SERIOUS TOO.
NOW I JUST ASKED MY MOM ABOUT THE DINNER PARTY CUZ SHE ASKED IF I WANT HER TO TAKE US OUT TO EAT AS A FAMILY.
I WAS LIKE UH NO I RATHER EAT WITH MY FRIENDS.
(BETTER NICER THAN THAT)
THEN SHE STARTED GIVING LAME EXCUSES WHY I CAN'T CUZ MY DAD NOT IN TOWN && I HAD ONE LAST YEAR, ALL THIS BS.
UGH!!!
SHE JUST GETS UNDER MY SKIN.
ITS BACK TO WAR.
I'VE BEEN ON MY BEST BEHAVIOR THIS WEEK...
SHE BROUGHT IT ON HERSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment