Thursday, November 26, 2009

I HATE BEING THE BIGGER PERSON.

I MEAN WHATS THE FUN IN THAT??
OHKAY, SO I WANT TO EXPOSE SOMEONE.
I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT WOULD MAKE THIS SAID PERSON LOOK LIKE A STRAIGHT DUMBASS.
LIKE EMBARRASS THE CRAP OUTTA THEM.
&& OH HOW I WANNA POST IT ON HERE TO GET FULL TOTAL REVENGE.
MAN... && DIDNT EVEN GO LOOKING FOR IT OR NOTHING IT JUST FELL INTO MY LAP.
ANYWAY, I WANT TO POST IT SOOO BADLY BUT PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME NOT TO. && TO NOT BE "EVIL."
UGH.
THIS PERSON DESERVES IT, HONESTLY.
BUT I AM TRYING TO WORK ON MYSELF && TO BE A BETTER PERSON.
LOL. SOUNDS FUNNY COMING FROM ME BUT ITS THE TRUTH.

BUT TO THE PERSON, BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.
I DONT LIKE YOU.
I DONT LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.
IF I SAW YOU ON THE STREET I'D PROBABLY SPIT ON YOU.
YOU REACHED OUT TO ME, COMMENDABLE, BUT ONCE YOU CROSS MY GOOD SIDE, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK.
I'M KEEPING THE EVIDENCE IN CASE YOU DECIDE TO GET BOLD.
NOW, HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ; )

2 comments: