Friday, November 20, 2009

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

HODGES BEND ALSO REMINDS ME OF MY EX BESTFRIEND.
HONESTLY, I MISS HIM, ALOT.
I WANT TO CALL HIM UP && RECONNECT.
OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS MORE LIKE A RELATIONSHIP.
ALWAYS FALLING IN && OUT.
HE JUST HURT ME ALOT OF TIMES.
DID STUFF THAT WOULD BE UNFORGIVABLE TO OTHER PEOPLE.
BUT HE WAS SO...
SO...
LOST IN HIS OWN WORLD TRYNA FIGURE HIMSELF OUT,
THAT HE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT.
BUT NEVERTHELESS I STAYED BY HIM.
ALWAYS GAVE HIM  GOOD ADVICE.
(I READ IT IN A NOTE. LOL.)
I JUST MISS HAVING SOMEONE TO TALK TO ALL THE TIME...
SOMEONE WHO I CAN TRUST TO SHARE MY REAL FEELINGS WITH.
WHEN I GET MY PHONE BACK IMMA CALL HIM.
CUZ I ALWAYS HATE HOW PEOPLE WANT TO DO STUFF BUT ARE TOO SCARED OR AFRAID TOO.
I MEAN WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN??
BUT EVERYONE ISNT AS OUTGOING && BOLD AS ME.
I JUST LIVE MY LIFE && DO WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.
POINT. BLANK. PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment