Monday, November 2, 2009

CHURCH TODAY... (WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS YESTERDAY)

WACK LIKE ALWAYS BUT KINDA FUN.
IT WAS MEN'S WEEK, SO WE DIDNT HAVE YOUTH CHURCH TODAY.
IT WAS SUPER LONG!
MEN'S WEEK && FIRST SUNDAY.
DIDNT LEAVE THAT PLACE TILL 1:30.
EVERYBODY WAS JUST CRUNK TODAY FOR NO APPARENT REASON. LOL.
THIS USHER && SHENAB GOT INTO IT, MAKING A SCENE, && WHILE THAT WAS DYING DOWN UNCLE TAYO WANNA COME && GET CRUNK WITH NOELLA.
AHAHHAHA. THAT MUG WAS TOO FUNNY...
THE PREACHING DIDNT GRAB MY ATTENTION... I TRIED TO SLEEP FOR AWHILE BUT THAT DIDNT WORK.
THEN I WAS LIKE "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"
(I LOVE THAT GAME.)
I KNOW SHAME ON ME BUT I WAS BORED.
SO ME, DAMI, MARIBEL NOELLA && SHENAB STARTING PLAYING.
LOL. I NEVER PICK TRUTH CUZ I ALWAYS LIE.
THEY DARED ME TO STAND UP && SCREAM HALLELUJAH, WHEN EVERYONE WAS QUIET.
 I DID IT.
OHKAY, HALF DID IT.
THEN WE WAS TRYNA HOOK SHENAB UP WITH SOMEONE WHO WILL REMAIN NAMELESS.
IT WAS TOO FUNNY!
THEN WE STARTED TAKING PICS...





No comments:

Post a Comment