Monday, October 19, 2009

TRIXIE HAD A GOOD DAY!



TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!
EXCEPT ONE TINY INCIDENT BUT I DIDNT LET THAT MESS UP MY DAY.
EVERYONE WAS LOVING THE HAIR.
COMPLIMENTS LEFT && RIGHT!
I AINT GONNA LIE, IT FELT GOOD.
BUT I'M NOT LETTING IT GET TO ME.
(WORKING ON HOW TO BE HUMBLE)
TINA HOOKED IT UP!!!!
NEED TO GIVE HER A LIL SHOUT OUT. LOL.
THEN THIS DUDE...
UGH. WOULD YOU EVEN CALL HIM  DUDE??
GOT HIS EYEBROW PIERCED && NASTY DOODOO CURLY HIGHLIGHTS.
YUCK.
GOT BUCK WITH ME && MY GIRLS.
LIKE THIS NIGGA WAS READY TO FIGHT US!
FOR EXACTLY NO REASON.
TINA WAS GETTING ALL BROOKLYN && JANELLE'S VEINS WERE POPPING OUT...
LOL. IT WAS TOO SERIOUS.
THEN I WALK PAST HIM LATER && HE GONNA SAY "WOLFPACK BITCH" UNDER HIS BREATH.
LIKE NIGGA GROW UP.
YA'LL KNOW I CANT KEEP MY TONGUE, SO I WENT OFF ON HIM.
HURT HIS LIL EGO.
HIS COME BACK WAS "LOOKING LIKE A BIG OL TONKA TRUCK."
CUZ I WAS WEARING MY BRIGHT YELLOW POLO.
HE JUST MAD CUZ HE ROCK USPA.
SMH. NIGGAS THESE DAYS...
DONT KNOW WHO HE MESSING WITH.
BUT DONT WORRY, I GOT PEOPLE TO HANDLE HIM. ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment