Sunday, October 11, 2009

&& THIS TOO SHALL PAST...

BEEN ABSENT FROM MY BLOG FOR LIKE FOREVER...
LOL. OHKAY A DAY...
BUT IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER.
I SPENT YESTERDAY WITH MY AUNT VIVIAN.
SHE'S COOL.
WE TALKED ABOUT MY LIFE, SCHOOL && MY PARENTS.
MAINLY THE PARENTS.
SHE KEPT TELLING ME WHENEVER THEY DO SOMETHING THAT AGGREVATES YOU JUST SAY "&& THIS TOO SHALL PAST."
CUZ IN 8 MONTHS I'LL BE OUTTA THERE!
SO NOW THATS MY NEW SLOGAN...
LOL.
WHILE WE'RE TALKING SOMEONE TEXTS ME.
APPARENTLY SHE'S THE COUSIN OF ON OF THE GIRLS THAT GOT CUSSED OUT.
OK LET ME REWIND....
SO YOU KNOW HOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE STUPID FRESHMEN THAT TOOK OUR SEATS?
WELL I PLANNED ON PUTTING GLUE IN THEIR SEATS BUT I HAD TO GO TO TUTORIALS.
YOU KNOW GET THAT PRE CAL UP...
SO MY GIRLS HANDLED IT.
LOL.
THEY CURSED THEM OUT WELL WELL OH!!!!
LOL.
REMEMBER I'M IN TUTORIALS GETTING MY EDUCATION ON...
SO BACK TO THE STORY...
YEA, SO SOMEONE TEXTS ME BECAUSE  SHE "HEARD" THAT I CUSSED OUT HER COUSIN, TALKING BOUT I NEED TO CHILL OUT && DONT MESS WITH HER FAM.
I JUST LAUGHED AT HER.
LIKE WTF.
BUT SHE WAS KINDA POLITE, DIDNT CUSS OR ANYTHING.
SO I EXPLAINED TO HER THE SITUATION...
&& SHE WAS LIKE, "YOU DONT KNOW ME, YOU CAN FUCK AROUND WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT NOT MY FAM."
&& I WAS LIKE AM I SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED?!
LOL.
AS LONG AS THEY SIT THERE, WE'RE GONNA HAVE THESE PROBLEMS.
TINA WAS LIKE, "BOY THEY MUST'VE BEEN SEARCHING UP && DOWN FOR YOUR NUMBER!"
ELIZABETH DONT LIKE DRAMA!!!!! UGH!!!!!
I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS. LOL.
TRUST ME, I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANYONE OF THEM.
BUT YOU DISRESPECT, && YOU'LL GET DISRESPECTED.
THEN I GET ON MY BLOG && READ A COMMENT LEFT BY ONE OF THEM ON THE OCTOBER 8TH POST.
SMH...
KIDS THESE DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment