Thursday, October 8, 2009

SCHOOL SUCKS BALLS. HARD.

UH...
SCHOOL SUCKS.
SO MUCH DANG WORK.
SO MUCH DANG DRAMA.
BOUT TO FIGHT THESE LIL FRESHMEN TODAY...
WOULDNT GET OUTTA MY SEAT.
MY GIRLS WERE TARDY FOR THE PARTY && THEY WAS 6 DEEP.
ESPECIALLY THIS BIG MESICAN.
NASTY DIRTY WIDE BACKED MESICAN.
IT WAS ONLY GOD THAT STOPPED ME FROM DRAGGING HER BY HER PONYTAIL.
UHHH...
BUT I ACTAULLY STOPPED TO THINK OF THE CONCEQUENCES...
I'M A SENIOR I CANT BE ON THAT PETTY CRAP.
BUT 2MORROW... IMMA PUT GLUE IN THEIR SEATS.
DONT GET MAD, GET EVEN.
THEN I GOT ALL THIS DAMN HW...
UGH...
WHY?!!!
THEY KNOW WE GOT OTHER STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT, STILL THEY GIVE US A CRAP LOADS OF STUFF TO DO.
INCONSIDERATE BASTARDS.
I'M KINDA IN A BAD MOOD, BUT LETS CONTINUE...
THEN IN PRE CAL... UGH I HATE PRE CAL.
FAILED MY TEST... WITH A 58.
I WISH I COULD JUST DROP IT.
THEN LEAVING THAT CLASS I RUN INTO A "PRE FIGHT."
THIS WHITE BOY WAS CHARGING UP CHRIS ABOBO.
&& THANK GOD CHRIS IS JUST WALKING AWAY...
BUT THIS BOY IS PERSISENT.
I'M HOLDING THIS BIG DUDE BACK WHILE HE TALKING MAD NONSENSE.
DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE KID, BUT I GOTTA WATCH OVER ABOBO, LIKE I DID MICHAEL.
SMH, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.
BUT 5-0 CAME SO I BURNT OUT...
THEY KNOW ME A LIL TOO WELL.
THEN I TOOK THIS AP PSYCHOLOGY TEST.
SUPER FAILED THAT MUG!
BUT WE GET TEST CORRECTIONS SO I'M STRAIGHT.
CANT WAIT TILL THIS STAGE IS OVER.
UGH... JUST NEED TO TAKE IT ONE DAY AT TIME...

2 comments:

  1. U FUCKIN BITCH!! U SUCH A PUSSY ASS NIGGA DAT U GUNNA FUCKIN TALK SHIT ON THIS BITCH!? IF UZ GUNNA FUCKIN TALK BOUT US ON DIS BULLSHIT THEN AT LEAST GET UR MUTHA FUCKIN FACTS STR8 HOE!!! ND LEARN WHO TA SPELL!! ITS SPELLED "MEXICAN" MRS. "SENIOR"!! ND IF U ND UR FRIENDS R SO "MATURE" THEN LET THYS BULLSHIT GO!! DAMN ITS A FUCKIN TABLE!! IT AINT GOT UR NAME NO WHERE ON THT SHYT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ok
    Anonymous. Trust me I have no problem saying all this to your face. In fact I will. Lol. Am I supposed to be afraid of you?! Writing anonymous messages on my blog... Happy to know your fan.

    ReplyDelete