Friday, October 9, 2009

MY 7TH PERIOD BLOG...

I'M IN 7TH.
IN KINDA A GOOD MOOD.
TEXTING MY AMA...
HMMM...
DO YOU EVER WISH YOU COULD JUST TELL SOMEONE WHATS ON YOUR MIND?
HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, WITHOUT BEING JUDGED?
I DO...
SOMETIMES I JUST NEED TO VENT.
ESPECIALLY RECENTLY...
I'M SO STRESSED.
BLOGSPOT IS COOL, BUT I NEED SOME FEEDBACK.
SOMEONE TO TELL ME THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH && IS GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME.
IDK...
I LIKE TO TALK...
BUT I ESPECIALLY LIKE PEOPLE TO LISTEN.
NO ONE REALLY GETS ME.
I DONT EXPECT THEM TOO.
I'M A REAL COMPLEX PERSON.
WAY MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE WITH ME.
I MET THIS DUDE ONCE...
LIKE LITERALLY ONCE.
ADDED HIM ON FACEBOOK && BEGAN TO TALK TO HIM.
NOTHING ROMANTIC, JUST ABOUT LIFE && MYSELF.
HE DIDNT JUDGE, JUST LISTENED.
I LIKED THAT.
BUT I'M TIRED NOW...
SO I'LL GET OFF OR BEFORE I DIVULGE MY DARKEST SECRETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment