Thursday, October 1, 2009

LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING....

SO I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT DOES STUPID STUFF && THINK ITS CUTE.
LAST MONTH I GAVE MY BLOOD IN A BLOOD DRIVE...
&& I WAS SITTING IN PRE CAL BORED THEN A MUG.
SO I WAS LIKE, "REMI WHAT IF I FAINTED RIGHT NOW?"
HE WAS LIKE "DO IT!"
SO I HELD MY BREATH && FELL OVER IN MY CHAIR!!!
IT WAS TOO TOO FUNNY!!!
EVERYONE WAS LIKE "ELIZABETH ARE YOU OHKAY?!!! "
MY TEACHER WAS LIKE "DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE NURSE?"
I WAS LIKE, "I'M JUST A LIL DIZZY."
ME && REMI WAS DYING LAUGHING!!!!
SO TODAY I WAS LIKE, "REMI IMMA FAINT AGAIN".
WE BUSTED OUT LAUGHING CUZ IT WAS ALWAYS SO FUNNY.
SO I HELD MY BREATH && FELL OVER.
THIS TIME THE TABLE CAME WITH ME.
I WAS DYING!!!!!
EVERYONE WAS CRACKING UP.
LIKE THE WHOLE TABLE WAS ON TOP OF ME.
LOL.
&& RAFFY, MY BF, DIDNT EVEN HELP ME, JUST LET ME FALL.
SMH.
NOW MY THIGHS HURT...

No comments:

Post a Comment