Monday, October 5, 2009

I OFFICIALLY HAVE A STALKER!!!!!!!

I HAVE MY FIRST STALKER!!!!
SO THERE'S THIS GIRL THING HER NAME IS FATIMA.
SHE SO OBSESSED WITH ME!!!
I KNOW I'M FABULOUS && EVERYTHING BUT SWEETIE YOU CANT BE ME.
I CANT HELP THAT YOUR BALD HEAD, MORBIDLY OBESE && GET DRESSED IN THE DARK.
SO YESTERDAY WE WAS IN CHURCH, HAVING A GROUP DISCUSSION ABOUT FORGIVENESS.
HOW IRONIC.
&& SHE TRIED TO INDIRECTLY CALL ME OUT WAS LIKE,
"SO THERES THIS GIRL, SHE HAS A NASTY NASTY NASTY ATTITUDE, I TRIED TO TELL HER BUT SHE DOESNT BELIEVE ME...."
LIKE WTF?! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH FORGIVENESS.
I JUST LET IT ROLL OFF MY BACK.
BUT NOELLA WAS PISSED.
LOL.
I DONT KNOW WHY "THING" IS SO MAD AT ME...
I PUT THIS ON EVERYTHING, I DONT EVEN TALK TO HER, DONT EVEN LOOK AT HER SIDEWAYS SO FOR HER TO BRING THAT STUFF UP FROM THE SUMMER....
(WHEN SHE TRIED TO CALL ME OUT THE FIRST TIME.)
MY HAPPINESS MUST BE BUGGING THE HECK OUTTA YOU.
I MEAN I CAN HELP THE FACT THAT YOU CANT AFFORD WEAVE && SHOP IN WALMART'S PLUS SIZED SECTION.
DONT TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME.
IF YOU NEED $20 JUST ASK!
UGLY PIECE OF LARD.
LIKE LOOK AT YOU!!!!
FIND A FULL LENGTH MIRRIOR, IF THEY EVEN MAKE ONE THAT BIG, && JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF!!!
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SPACE TO TAKE ABOUT ANYONE.
BUT I'M FLATTERED THAT I'M ON YOUR MIND LIKE THAT...
BUT I AINT EVEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU SO DONT WORRY ABOUT ME.
YOU NEED TO FIND SOME FRIENDS && TALK IT OUT.
BETTER YET BLOG ABOUT IT!
SO I CAN READ IT && LAUGH AT YOUR UGLY ASS SOMEMORE.
YOU PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU'LL GET BURNED!

DANIELLE POSTED HER PICTURE UP ON HER BLOG. iloveadambraidyn.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. we was in church? crazy self! thank you for the shirt hoe! i may wear it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE RESPECT FOR GOD SO I WOULDNT FIGHT HER IN CHURCH BUT SHE CAN GET IT ANYWHERE. LOL

    I DIDNT EVEN GET ONE FOR MYSELF....

    ReplyDelete