Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY.

LOL.
SO TODAY I'M HAPPY.
ITS EVEN HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE, BUT I'M HAPPY.
GOD IS GOOD.
ALL THE TIME.
CHURCH WAS ACTUALLY KINDA FUN.
VERY HARD TO BELIEVE BUT YEA.
GOT MAD COMPLIMENTS ON MY HAIR.
AJ DROVE THE CRUNKMOBILE TO CVS WITH ME, HONEY, VANESSA (LIPS), && AMA.
LOL.
FOR SOME REASON WE WERE JUST TOO CRUNK.
ROACHED OFF OF HONEY, GOT HER TO BUY ME SOME FLAVORED WATER.
I LIKE THAT STUFF.
THEN "WALK THAT WALK" CAME ON IN THE PARKING LOT.
LOL.
AJ ACTUALLY STOPPED THE CAR && WE ALL GOT OUT && STARTED DANCING!!
IN THE PARKING LOT.
WOULD'VE MADE A VIDEO BUT I FORGOT MY CAMERA @ SCHOOL.
THEN WE WENT BACK TO CHURCH.
EVERYBODY WAS THERE, EVERYBODY WAS WHILLING OUT CUZ AUNTY ALEX WASNT THERE.
LOL.
AUNTY BOMA (THE CHOIR DIRECTOR) APPROACHED ME TO SING "JOYFUL JOYFUL LORD WE ADORE THEE" AT BRING DOWN THE GLORY.
YA'LL MIGHT NOT KNOW BUT THATS A BIG DEAL!!!!
HAHHAHA, CUZ WE ALL KNOW I GOT THEM VOCALS.
I'M ESTATIC! ...I JUST HAVE TO LEARN IT.
NOW I'M AT THE HOSPITAL....
I FINALLY SAW THE DOCTOR I HAVE A CRUSH ON!!!
&& YEA, HE'S A INDIAN.
BUT ITS ALL  "JUICE." <-- ADDY TAUGHT ME THAT.
MISS TALKING TO HIM.
I WISH REMI WAS HERE. AHAHAHAHA.
REMI CRACKS ME UP.

4 comments:

  1. i was the one who referred yu, because i knew yu sounded like lauryen hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADDY. WHERE'D YOU COME FROM??
    GO READ A BOOK.

    ReplyDelete