Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DANG.... YA'LL GOT TO ME.

WELL ALMOST.
AFTER I POSTED THAT POST ABOUT FATIMA PEOPLE STARTED CALLING ME AND TEXTING ME ABOUT IT.
LOL.

IM SCARED SHES GONNA SIT ON MY FACE OR EAT MEEE GRRR
HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAQHAHAH BONFIREE
MY ASSS  I SHOULD MAKE A BLOG TOOO ITD BE FUNNI
HAVE A LOT GOING ON IN MY NOGINNNNNNN :)))
YAAA HEARDDDDDD?!!!

THAT LITTLE EXCERPT WAS FROM JANICE CUZ I'M BLOGGING IN CLASS.
DON'T THINK THIS IS AN APOLOGY.
CUZ IT AIN'T.
&& SHE HONESTLY DESERVED  IT BUT....
IT WAS PRETTY MEAN.
&& I KNOW HALF OF TRAVIS READ THIS && THATS NOT WHAT I WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR.
I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON.
I COULD BE THOUGH.
BUT I AINT.
I MEAN WHAT WOULD MICHEAL JACKSON THINK?!
HE'D BE VERY DISAPPOINTED.
EVEN MICHEAL AGBOOLA TEXTED ME!!!!
LOL.
LIKE FOR MICHEAL TO SAY SOMETHING IS TOO CRUCIAL, IT MUST BE.
BUT I'M NOT TAKING IT DOWN.
I REFUSE.
CUZ THIS IS MY BLOG.
&& I WILL WRITE WHATEVER THE HELL I FEEL.
FOCUS YOUR EYES THE THE TOP RIGHT... RIGHT ABOVE MY PIC.
READ IT ALOUD TO YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment