Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NOT GONNA BEAT.. AROUND THE BUSH. LOL.

ITS MEANT TO READ THAT WAY. : )
BUT SERIOUSLY...
I KNOW IT.
YOU KNOW IT.
WE ALL KNOW IT.
I GOT SOME GOOD ASS HAIR.
ITS THICK SO && CURLY.
I LOVE IT.
I WAS BLESSED.
THE ONE THING I CAN ACUTALLY THANK MY MOM && DAD FOR.
LOL.
I JUST LAUGH AT THE LIL CHICKEN HEADS SWINGING THEIR BALD HEAD SCALPS AROUND.
IT AMUSES THE HECK OUTTA ME.
I'M TAKING MY HAIR OUT IN EXACTLY 3 DAYS.
I'M EXCITED CUZ I HAVENT SEEN IT IN 6 WEEKS.
BUT I CAN TELL IT GREW...
IT WAS ALWAYS LONG.
BUT THEN IT STARTED BREAKING SO I DECIDED TO STOP GETTING PERMS.
MY HAIR IS NATURALY CURLY ANYWAY.
(I'M PRETTY SURE SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY IS LYING
&& MY REAL MOM IS THIS TRINIDADIAN LADY.
BUT THATS FOR ANOTHER TIME.)
PEOPLE SWEAR I'M A MEXICAN. LOL.
&& THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO RUN THEIR FINGERS THROUGH IT CUZ THEY THINK ITS WEAVE.
BUT I LOVE THE ATTENTION.
LOL.
ITS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS SINCE I'VE GOTTEN A PERM.
DONT THINK I'LL EVER GET ONE AGAIN...
BUT YEA...
TINA'S GONNA HOOK ME UP.
I'M GONNA GET MY FIRST EVER WEAVE.
I'M EXCITED, ITS GONNA BE SUPER LONG LIKE THE ALIEF GIRLS, I THINK.


WOW...
IT LOOKS LIKE I'M WEARING TRACKS IN THIS PIC BUT I PROMISE I'M NOT!
JUST DONT LIKE GETTING MY ROOTS.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG!!
    Get over yourself!!
    AH AH!
    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE IS A HATER IN OUR MIDST!
    NICOLE...
    CHILL.

    ReplyDelete