Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I NEED CASH!!!!


MAN I SOOO PISSED!!!
UGH. I FOUND SOME TRUE RELIGION FOR $172 AT URBAN.
BUT I ONLY HAVE $78!!
UGH.
I HAVE A DEBIT CARD, BUT MY MOM ALWAYS CHECKS MY PURCHASES.
&& SHE'LL MAKE ME RETURN IT.
I COULD JUST SEE HER FACE RIGHT NOW...
"YOU SPENT $172 ON JEANS?! AH AH!! WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD?!"
:*** (.
MAN I'M GONNA CRY!!!
I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR SOME FOR THE LONGEST.
NOW THEY'RE ON SALE!!!!!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...
IF I SHOULD JUST TAKE MY CHANCES && BUY IT WITH MY DEBIT CARD OR JUST WAIT....
UGH!!!!
GOSH.
ITS NOT HER BUSINESS IF I WANNA BUY $172 JEANS.
MAN, I'LL JUST WAIT...
FOR MY BIRTHDAY I WAS GONNA BUY EITHER SOME TRUES OR A NEW CAMERA.
BUT I COULD GET MY 'RENTS TO GIVE ME A CAMERA FOR GRADUATION...
UGH!!!!!
MAN I GET SOO PISSED WHEN I SEE THE LIL FRESHMAN WALKING AROUND WITH THERE TRUES ON...
UGH. ITS BEYOND ANNOYING...

No comments:

Post a Comment