Monday, September 28, 2009

HURAM CLAIRMY.


UGH.
I HATE TO PUT THIS OUT THERE...
BUT I JUST GOTTA GET THIS OFF MY CHEST.
THIS WORLD IS A MESSED UP PLACE.
REALLY MESSED UP.
PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, SHIT HAPPENS.
BUT FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HURAM TO GO DOWN...
THAT WAS FORCED.
DONT WANNA ELABORATE ON WHAT HAPPENED CUZ IT AINT MY PLACE.
PLUS HURAM WOULD GET MAD AT ME. LOL.
BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MESSED UP?!
UGH.
SO BEING THE NICE PERSON THAT I AM... I STARTED A PETITION.
I  DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE THOUGHT JUST CAME TO ME.
DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT I DID ANYWAY.
I MEAN WE AINT BESTIES OR NOTHING LIKE THAT...
BUT HURAM IS A GOOD FRIEND.
HE WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT INTENTIONALLY.
BUT GOD IS IN CONTROL.
I MADE A PERSONAL CHOICE TO START THE PETITION...
I ASKED SOMEONE WHO WAS "COOL" WITH HIM TO SIGN IT.
HE SAID NO.
HE REFUSED TO BECAUSE HE SAID, "...AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE WOULD SNITCH ON ME && I WOULD SNITCH ON HIM..."
THE EPITOMY OF SOMEONE WHO SMILES IN YOUR FACE BUT BEHIND YOUR BACK DESPISES YOU.
MADE ME REALLY THINK...
IF I WAS GOING THROUGH A SITUATION WHO WOULD STAND BY ME?
WHO WOULD VOLUNTARILY WRITE A PETITION ON MY BEHALF?



MORAL OF THIS BLOG...
TRUST A SELECT FEW.
DONT THINK EVERYONE HAS YOUR BACK.
KNOW THAT THE WORLD IS MESSED UP...
JUST DEAL WITH IT && TRUST GOD.

1 comment: