Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GIVE GLORY TO GOD!

GOD IS GOOD!!!
THINGS ARE STARTING TO FALL INTO PLACE.
SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT.
BELIEVE && YOU CAN ACHIEVE!!!!
LOL.
FUNNIEST THING HAPPENED YESTERDAY
BUT I FORGOT TO BLOG ABOUT IT...
LOL.
SO ENIOLA, DAMI'S BROTHER, RAN UP TO ME IN THE HALLWAY YESTERDAY.
HE WAS LIKE, "ELIZABETH I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."
BEING THE CARING PERSON I AM I WAS LIKE  "OHKAY, WHATS UP?"
HE WAS LIKE, "COULD YOU PUT MY VIDEO ON YOUR BLOG?"
ALL EXCITED && STUFF.
LOL!!!
I WAS LIKE "HELL NO."
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT BUT IT MIGHT INCLUDE LIL KIDS JERKING WITH NUT HUGGERS ON SO I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE IT.
NONSENSE CHILD.
THEN TODAY HE APPROACHED ME AGAIN ASKING WHY I WOULDNT PUT HIS VIDEO UP.
DO I LOOK LIKE YOUTUBE ENNY?
MA FOH ET TI EH!!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!
GOOD.

3 comments:

  1. why yhu dyin,hop off my dick niqqa,was this really neccasary,wack ass blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENNY, I WILL EMBARRASS YOU.
    DONT TRY ME.

    ReplyDelete