Saturday, September 5, 2009

EMO...TIONAL.

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I'M MORE EMOTIONAL NOW.
NOT LIKE PYSCHO CRAZY EMOTIONAL BUT LIKE MORE SENSITIVE...
ITS LIKE EVER SINCE MJ DIED I JUST CRY.
LIKE I CANT WATCH SOMEONE CRY WITHOUT BURSTING OUT INTO TEARS MYSELF.
(SIGH)
IDK.
I WAS WATCHING REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA TODAY,
CANDY WAS CRYING,
&& TEARS STARTED TO ROLL DOWN MY FACE.
LOL.
NOW THAT I THINK OF IT ITS KINDA FUNNY.
BUT LIKE, WHY DOES THAT HAPPEN?
I'M NOT SENSITIVE AT ALL...
NOTHING GETS TO ME.
MY GRANDMA DIED... I DIDNT CRY.
MY DAD WAS ROBBED AT GUNPOINT... I DIDNT CRY.
I WATCHED MICHAEL JACKSON'S MEMORIAL... I WAS BOO HOOING!
I DONT KNOW WHY... STUFF JUST AINT REAL TO ME EVEN WHEN ITS IN MY FACE.
BUT NOW I CRY...
AT THE MOST RANDOM TIMES,
AT THE MOST RANDOM THINGS...


I FEEL WIERD NOW...
BC NOW I KNOW THAT PEOPLE READ MY BLOG.
I FEEL LIKE I WANNA HOLD BACK CUZ I DONT KNOW WHO ALL IS READING IT.
BUT THEN I THINK ITS MY BLOG, I SHOULD BE AS REAL AS I WANT.
SO I JUST ASK ONE FAVOR, DONT BE LIKE ALVIN && COME UP TO ME TO SAY YOU READ MY BLOG.
IT WAS BEYOND AWKWARD. (HI ALVIN.)
TRUST ME I APPRECIATE IT... SOMETHINGS JUST NEED TO BE LEFT UNSAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment