Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"BESTFRIEND"

WHAT EXACTLY IS A BESTFRIEND?
IDK.
TO ME "BESTFRIEND" IS A CURSED WORD.
EVERYTIME I CALL SOMEONE MY "BESTFRIEND" WE END UP NOT BEING FRIENDS ANYMORE.
UGH. ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING.
I'VE HAD BESTFRIENDS BEFORE BUT I DONT TALK TO THEM ANYMORE.
OF THE 5 I HAD I ONLY TALK TO 1.
RARELY.
IDK. YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES BUT LIKE THE SAME THING HAPPENING OVER && OVER && OVER AGAIN.
ESTHER WAS MY FIRST BESTFRIEND.
WE WERE LIKE YING &&YANG. LOL.
TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT TOGETHER WE COMPLETE EACH OTHER.
SHE WAS ALWAYS "THE GOOD ONE."
&& I WAS ALWAYS "THE BAD ONE."
SHE TAUGHT ME ALOT.
ESPECIALLY ABOUT CLOTHES. LOL.
WE DONT GET TO SEE MUCH OF EACH OTHER THESE DAYS, SHE'S A VERY BUSY GIRL, BUT WHEN WE DO, ITS LIKE OLD TIMES.
SHE'S THE TRUEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE.
THEN THERE WAS CODY.
O LORD.
CODY CODY CODY....
THIS BOY GAVE ME SO MUCH WAH-HA-LAH!!!!
(THAT MEANS TROUBLE.)
I LOVED HAVING A BOY BESTFRIEND.
HE WAS SO UNSURE OF HIMSELF.
I HAD TO BOOST HIS EGO LIKE 5 TIMES A DAY.
UGH. NOW THAT I THINK OF IT...
LETS NOT EVEN GO THERE.
BUT HE HAS A GOOD HEART.
HE WAS COOL, WE WOULD TALK LIKE EVERYDAY.
&& HE GAVE ME A DUDE'S PERSPECTIVE ON EVERYTHING.
BUT HE CHANGED, SOMETHING HAS GOTTEN TO HIM, HE DOESNT SEE IT BUT I DO.
THEN THERE WAS SARAH && FOLA.
LOL. I DONT EVEN WANT TO RECALL THESE FRIENDSHIPS.
WE WERE THE FAB 3.
ALWAYS 3 WAYING, ALWAYS GOSSIPING, ALWAYS FIGHTING.
THEY WERENT MY IDEAL TYPE OF FRIENDS BUT WE JUST KINDA STUMBLED UPON EACH OTHER.
SARAH BETRAYED ME && FOLA IS JUST MUCH.
DONT ASSOCIATE WITH NEITHER OF THEM ANYMORE, BUT ITS FOR THE BETTER.
&& THEN THERE WAS CHIN.
CHIN WAS THE BEST BY FAR,
CUZ SHE WAS MOBILE.
&& SHE LIVED IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.
BASICALLY SHE CHOOSE SOMEONE I DONT LIKE OVER ME,
SO I JUST IGNORED HER.
WE'RE SO MUCH ALIKE.
THATS PROLLY WHY WE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE.
THE WHOLE THANKSGIVING BREAK SHE DIDNT CALL ME.
&& I INVITED HER TO MY DINNER PARTY FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
SHE DIDNT SHOW.
DIDNT EVEN CALL ME TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OR TELL ME SHE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.
THAT SHIT HURT.
CUZ WHEN I EXTEND A HAND, YOU BETTER TAKE IT && TREAT IT LIKE ITS WORTH A MILLION BUCKS.
BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE.


I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON.
NOT SO EAGER TO CALL SOMEONE MY "BESTFRIEND."
I GOT PEOPLE I TRUST.
LESS THAN A HAND.
THATS ABOUT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment